High Times Comedy Night Blog

The Official Blog Of Hollywood's "Highest" Comedy Show

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hype Watch



Big thanks to LA Weekly for spreading the word about next week's High Times Comedy Night show with the following writeup in today's paper...

THURSDAY, November 10
Zach Galifianakis used to talk about his childhood this way: “I was the only straight kid in an all-gay high school. After school, kids would say to me, ‘Hey, Zach, where are you going — to get some pussy?” Other classic Galifianakisms include, “The only thing I remember about college is how many times my grandmother died,” and “I realize I’m having a hard time growing up and maturing. I realized that the other day in my fort.” Nothing that comes out of the comic’s mouth goes anywhere you think it will. He headlines High Times Magazine’s High Times Comedy Night, which we’re guessing has something to do with High Times, and also features Jason and Randy Sklar. Improv, 8162 Melrose Ave., West Hollywood; Thurs., Nov. 10, call for time; $15, benefits NORML. (323) 651-2583.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Nice work guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home